Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Radio Made in Michigan
Sun February 10, 2013
Year Of The Snake, Night Of The Owl
Coming up this week on Current State, you'll hear the sounds of Chinese New Year in Mid-Michigan from Saturday's Meridian Mall festivities. Hundreds gathered for music, dance, painting, games and many other Chinese arts and traditions in celebration of the Year of the Snake. Later in the week, a visit to the Harris Nature Center's Owl Prowl with Park Naturalist Katie Adams. Just how many kinds of owls call Michigan home? What do they sound like? Katie tells all.