Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri August 16, 2013
Raphael Reviews "Detroit City Is The Place To Be"
WKAR's book reviewer Lev Raphael has been reading a non-fiction book about Detroit that actually focuses on what’s positive about the city. He spoke with Melissa Benmark.
The book is "Detroit City Is the Place to Be: The Afterlife of an American Metropolis Hardcover" by Mark Binelli.