Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Mon April 8, 2013
Nature: Encounters of Bears and Wolves
Wednesday, April 10, 8 p.m.
What happens when two great predators come face to face in Yellowstone? Nature explores this topic in Encounters of Bears and Wolves.
The grizzly bear, a loner, ranges far and wide in search of a rich variety of resources. The wolf hunts to survive and finds its strength in speed and teamwork. In every encounter, one has a tactical advantage — but which one, and when?
As each remarkable scene unfolds, what emerges is the keen awareness that runs through all of Yellowstone. Elk and eagle, coyote and raven, otter and owl — every creature must assess, decide and act. To fight or to flee? It’s all in knowing your own strengths and limitations in the heat of the moment.