Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
Radio Made in Michigan
Sun July 22, 2012
MSU Today | July 22, 2012
Kirk Heinze talks with reporting manager for sustainability for the Ford Motor Company Thomas Niemann. Kirk also talks about the 2012 Solar Challenge from Ann Arbor. Major sponsor Black & Veatch Energy President Dean Oskvig and Senior VP and Director of Renewables and Energy Efficiency Business at Black & Veatch Energy Kurt Westermann also talk with Kirk as well as participants Byron Izenbaard, Mitch Panek, and Jordan Feight.