Kids Club Members: Swing into Spring with Curious George
Kids' Club Member Event! April 19, Fenner Nature Center
Members of WKAR's Kids' Club will have a fun opportunity to Swing into Spring with Curious George at the Fenner Nature Center on Friday April 19.
(If your child is not a member of the Kids' Club, JOIN NOW!)
Guests at this private event for Kids' Club members only will have the chance to meet Curious George and Watch Curious George Swings Into Spring.
- When: Friday, April 19, 2013, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Where: Fenner Nature Center, Lansing, Michigan
- Cost: FREE – Reservations are Necessary, Seating is Limite
An Evening of Fun
Kids and their parents will enjoy popcorn while watching Curious George, the Man in the Yellow Hat and Hundley the serious lobby dog as they go on a trip and discover the wonders of spring.
After the show…
- Go on a walk in the woods with Curious George to learn about spring time in Michigan.
- Compare what you see in the woods to what Curious George learned on his trip.
- Use your guide book and pencil to make notes or drawings as you go.
- End your trip at a camp fire where everyone can enjoy special treats!
Every Kids’ Club member will receive:
- Special VIP seating for the movie.
- A chance to have your picture taken with Curious George.
- Kids’ Club cinch sack containing a Nature Trackers Guide Book, magnifying glass, pencil, AND other special Curious George gifts! (Limited to the first 150 members.)
All guests will receive the guide book, pencil, and other gifts.
Reservations are Necessary!
To register for this event, email KidsClub@wkar.org. In the subject line put: Curious George RSVP.
Or, you can call Betsy Rueckert at (517) 884-4698.
Deadline for reservations is April 16.
Please tell us:
- First and Last Name of Kids’ Club member(s) who will attend.
- First and Last Name of adults and other family members who will attend.
- An Email address so we can confirm your reservation.
- Dress for the weather, we will be outside.
- Bring your camera.
If your child is not a Kids’ Club Member yet, JOIN NOW!