Most Active Stories
- Sweetie-licious Slice of Life: A Farm to Table Gathering
- Book Review: for Banned Book Week, Mark Twain's "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" | WKAR
- Governor Snyder Close To Supporting Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Edibles
- Ice Bridge: Mackinac Island's Hidden Season
- Off the Record | September 26, 2014 | #4414
Thu June 5, 2014
Dr. Wayne Dyer: I Can See Clearly Now
Sun. June 8 - 2pm - WKAR HD | Travel with Dr. Dyer through his own experiences to learn principles to understand your life’s purpose. Watch and call or Give Now for special offers.
In the most personal program of his career, Dr. Dyer offers an intimate conversation about what his own personal experiences have taught him: There are no accidents, and all the choices we make and actions we take weave a life tapestry uniquely our own. Exploring the five principles that have guided his own choices, Dr. Dyer shows why it is important to have — and act on — a burning desire, why life’s lowest moments can reveal our true purpose, and how the principle of love allows us to see our lives more clearly and reach greatest awareness.
Watch and call or Give Now for special offers.