Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Tue May 28, 2013
Current Sports #11 | May 28, 2013
We begin a new series on Current State looking at injuries to athletes. Our first guest is former Michigan State football player Arthur Ray Jr. Arthur battled and beat bone cancer. Arthur discusses how his injury affected him on the field and off the field. We also take a look at some of the most gruesome and horrific injuries of all time.