Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Around the Nation
Thu February 14, 2013
Canada Is Ready For Attacking Zombies
Originally published on Fri February 15, 2013 3:05 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer. This summer, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Preparedness 101, a just-in-case guide for of a zombie pandemic. Yesterday, a Canadian parliament member asked the foreign minister how his country's preparing for zombies. The foreign minister said he's dedicated to the proposition that...
(SOUNDBITE OF PARLIAMENT SESSION)
JOHN BAIRD: Canada will never become a safe haven for zombies, ever.
UNIDENTIFIED MAN: Here, here!
WERTHEIMER: It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.