Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Tue November 15, 2011
The Canadian company that wants to build an oil pipeline from Alberta to the Gulf of Mexico says it will shift its route. Monday's announcement came after President Obama said he would delay a decision to approve the $7 billion project. Nebraska residents were concerned about the pipeline running through an environmentally sensitive area, and possibly contaminating water supplies.