Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Radio Made in Michigan
Wed March 6, 2013
In Beijing, MSU students and staff get taste of Chinese college life
It’s no secret that the Chinese student population has exploded at Michigan State over the last few years. And with that, there has been some friction, including last fall when some Chinese students’ cars were vandalized with graffiti telling them to “go back home.”
In an effort to improve cultural understanding in the MSU community, this week a delegation of students, faculty and staff is visiting China's capital city of Beijing to meet with their counterparts at Beijing Normal University.
The MSU Alumni Association's Scott Westerman is one of the leaders of the exchange and reports from China.