Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Thu December 24, 2009
Bargnani, Turkoglu lead Raptors over Pistons
AUBURN HILLS, MI – Andrea Bargnani scored 21 points, Hedo Turkoglu added 11 points and a season-best 11 assists and the Toronto Raptors beat the short-handed Detroit Pistons 94-64 on
Detroit shot 28 percent from the floor and matched the lowest point total in franchise history since the shot clock was implemented for the 1954-55 season.
Detroit, which has lost six straight, played without Ben Gordon (ankle), Richard Hamilton (hamstring) and Tayshaun Prince (back).
Charlie Villanueva went 0 of 7 from the field trying to play through a foot injury.
Jarrett Jack added 14 points for Toronto, while Chris Bosh had 12 points and nine rebounds.
Reserve Will Bynum had 12 points for the Pistons.