Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Radio Made in Michigan
Tue April 23, 2013
Attack leaves East Lansing park covered in poems
By Current State
This week Lansing area residents scattered poems throughout Harrison Meadows park in East Lansing, in celebration of National Poetry Month. The Poetry Attack also called on the city of East Lansing to become the "city of art it professes to be."