Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Radio Made in Michigan
Fri March 1, 2013
Ancient Japanese art form on display in Lansing
A new gallery in Old Town Lansing is bringing Japanese art to Lansing. The Linda J. Beeman studio is filled with mokuhanga or woodblock prints. Mokuhanga is unique, as only a small group of artists make woodblock prints outside of Japan. Current State’s Emanuele Berry takes a look.