Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
T. Susan Chang
For The Boston Globe and the Eat Your Books, a cookbook indexing website, Chang also reviews cookbooks. Her first book, A Spoonful of Promises: Recipes and Stories from a Well-Tempered Table will be released in fall 2011 by Lyons Press, an imprint of Globe Pequot.
Chang's blog, Cookbooks for Dinner, features her writings on cookbooks and recipes.