Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Joanna Richards came to the Innovation Trail from Louisville, Kentucky, where she worked as an assistant editor for the NPR series This I Believe and as a staff writer for local arts and entertainment weekly Velocity.
Joanna moved to Watertown in 2008 to work as a reporter for the Watertown Daily Times. She began working for WRVO and North Country Public Radio in 2011, covering the city of Watertown, Jefferson County and Fort Drum for both stations.
Joanna graduated from Oberlin College in 2005, where she earned her bachelor's degree in English.