MSU Student Internships and Employment
WKAR Public Media offers a range of internship and employment opportunities for Michigan State University students interested in media production for television, radio and online; marketing and promotion; fundraising, and more. For current postings for available positions, visit Handshake for Students and find/follow MSU WKAR Public Media.
WKAR Public Media has openings for full time and part time staff positions from time to time.
CURRENT FULL AND PART-TIME STAFF POSTINGS
- Job Posting #482895: Development Assistant
- Job Posting #481665: Videographer/Editor (classification: TV Production Technician)
- Job Posting #493632: Corporate Support Coordinator
- Job Posting #494507: Director of Development & Major Gifts
- Job Posting #494508: Corporate Support Director
- Job Posting#494546: Morning Edition Producer/Anchor
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Information
WKAR-AM/FM/TV has full time and part time job openings from time to time. If you or an organization to which you belong would like to be notified when these openings occur, please send a written request to WKAR. Your name will be added to the list of those who are alerted to these employment opportunities.
Please send your written request to:
Human Resources Director
College of Communication Arts & Sciences
Communication Arts and Sciences Building
404 Wilson Road, Room 287
East Lansing, MI 48824
WKAR Annual EEO Public File Reports can be viewed at our Public File page.
WKAR is licensed to Michigan State University, an EEO/AA employer.