Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
The media files and XML files that together comprise a WKAR-hosted podcast (herein referred to as the "podcast") are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights to podcast(s) originating from the producer, including the content and technology included therein, are reserved to the producer. WKAR-hosted podcast(s) are available for personal, noncommercial use only. You may link to WKAR podcast(s) from your personal Web site and audio files may be downloaded and played on any system for personal, noncommercial purposes, provided that, unless permission to do so is expressly stated:
- (a) you do not modify or delete any of the podcast content nor individual media files;
- (b) you do not redistribute the media files made available as part of the podcast nor any file downloaded from WKAR.org;
- (c) the use or display does not suggest that WKAR, nor the producer of the podcast(s), promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, Web sites, products or services;
- (d) media files made available for download are not to be re-produced, edited, re-transmitted, or in any way repurposed without prior consent from the producer and WKAR.
For permission requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producers and WKAR reserve the right to discontinue providing podcast(s) and to require that you cease accessing or using the podcast(s) or any elements of the podcast at any time for any reason.
The podcast producer and/or WKAR may modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein, at any time and at our sole discretion, and such terms and conditions will become binding when placed online.
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall the podcast producer nor WKAR be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of services, content or results, computer failure or malfunction, damages resulting from disabling of the services provided as part of the podcast(s).