Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Around the Nation
Wed December 26, 2012
Zappos Logs Record Service Call
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. So it begins: the yearly ritual of waiting to return holiday gifts - in stores, online, on the phone. Let's hope it doesn't take as long as a recent call to Zappos.com. It lasted over 10 hours and it wasn't all about the shoes. For one thing, the customer on the line wanted to know how the Zappos employee likes living in Las Vegas. Zappos commended its employee's customer service. The conversation even ended with a sale of Uggs boots. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.