Most Active Stories
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- Off the Record | December 13, 2013 | #4325
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
Generational Politics: Silents to Millennials
Fri November 4, 2011
What's The Defining Moment Of Your Generation?
As a major new survey from Pew Research Center examines the generation gap in politics, we take a closer look at what, besides year of birth, differentiates one generation from the next. From the dawn of rock 'n' roll to the emergence of hip-hop, from "We Like Ike" to "Yes We Can," from a man on the moon to an iPhone in the pocket, here are some highlights from each of the four generations covered in the survey. We couldn't mention all of them here, so please share what you think are the defining moments of your own generation in the comments section below.