Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Tue December 18, 2012
What to Our Wondering Eyes Did Appear?
We can't resist adding our own spin to a favorite holiday poem. We hope you enjoy it!
Twas the week before Christmas, the year near an end.
The goal was approaching, the budget to tend.
The membership office was waiting for mail,
The online gifts coming, and some were by snail.
When what to our wondering eyes did appear
Your additional gift for the end of the year!
We thank you for giving to help 'KAR!
We'll do our best to help dollars go far!
May you hear us exclaim with a good dose of cheer --
Thank you so much for giving!
You can do it RIGHT HERE!
Thank you for your support!