Most Active Stories
- Sweetie-licious Slice of Life: A Farm to Table Gathering
- Book Review: for Banned Book Week, Mark Twain's "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" | WKAR
- Governor Snyder Close To Supporting Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Edibles
- Ice Bridge: Mackinac Island's Hidden Season
- Owosso High School Symphony Band on Forte
Wed June 10, 2009
Tri-county transportation discussed
By Scott Pohl, WKAR News
LANSING, MI – LANSING, MI (WKAR) - A transportation plan for Ingham, Eaton and Clinton counties was discussed at a public forums last night.
The Tri-County Regional Planning Commission is holding the sessions to gather input on transportation priorities for the next 25 years.
Chief planner Paul Hamilton says a five-year-old plan looking at transportation needs to the year 2030 is being updated.
A meeting for residents of Ingham County will be held Thursday at 7 p-m at the Hannah Community Center in East Lansing.