Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Sun October 25, 2009
Spartans lose to Iowa on last play of the game
East Lansing, MI – Michigan State falls to 4-4 overall and 3-2 in Big Ten play after Saturday night's heartbreaking 15-13 loss to undefeated Iowa.
Spartan head coach Mark Dantonio discusses how the team must stay together and be able to respond after the last second loss to Iowa last Saturday night at Spartan Stadium.
A big question coming into this game was the Green and White's running attack which saw freshmen Edwin Baker lead the way on the ground with 69 yards on 11 carries including a touchdown.
Michigan State kicker Brett Swenson with a 34 yard field goal at 3:34 in the 1st period became the all-time leading scorer in Spartan football history.