Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Radio Made in Michigan
Fri April 5, 2013
Some Michigan property values starting to recover, analysis shows
A new analysis of state data by Bridge Magazine shows Michigan property values fell a total of $36 billion between 2011 and 2012. Believe it or not, observers find that number encouraging in some ways.
Bridge reporter Ted Roelofs and City of Lansing Assessor Antonia Kraus break down the numbers.