Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri March 16, 2012
Snyder to Leave on Euro Trade Trip
Governor Rick Snyder leaves Saturday morning for a week-long trade development trip to Europe.
Governor Snyder will make stops in Turin, Italy and Stuttgart, Germany.
His itinerary includes meetings with Fiat, Daimler and other auto companies and a presentation on Michigan’s advanced battery industry. Michigan exports $6 billion a year to Europe and the governor says he hopes to build on that.
The governor will return to Michigan next weekend.
He made a trade trip to Asia in September with stops in China, Japan, and South Korea.