Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Mon July 13, 2009
Shiawassee prosecutor charged
By Mark Bashore, WKAR News
EAST LANSING, MI – The Michigan Attorney General's office has filed charges against the Shiawassee County prosecutor. Randy Colbry has been charged with driving under the influence and leaving the scene of an accident. The charges stem from a July 7 incident in which Colbry reportedly ran a stop sign and struck another vehicle.
The Shiawassee County sheriff's office says the other driver was not seriously injured. Colbry's responsibilities have been assigned to an assistant. He says he will seek treatment for alcohol abuse. Colbry will be arraigned July 20 in Corunna.