Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Fri September 6, 2013
Off the Record | September 6, 2013 | #4311
This week's vote to expand Medicaid in Michigan, and conflict between Governor Snyder and the Tea Party. The guest is Saul Anuzis, former state GOP chair. Bill Ballenger, Emily Lawler, and Chad Livengood join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
This week also features a web-only Off the Record OVERTIME segment. After the recording for broadcast concludes, the TV lights come down and the conversation continues.
Off the Record OVERTIME
DVD Order info
Episode 4311 Release date 09/06/13
Production made possible in part by Truscott Rossman, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air