Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Fri September 13, 2013
Off the Record | September 13, 2013 | #4312
The panel discusses new polling data in the Governor's race and internet taxes. The guest is Bruce Courtade, President, State Bar of Michigan. Paul Egan, Kyle Melinn, and Chad Livengood join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
DVD Order info
Episode 4312 Release date 09/13/13
Production made possible in part by Truscott Rossman, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air