Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Thu November 29, 2012
Off the Record | November 30, 2012
The panel discusses a possible "right to work" proposal and mixed reviews for the new personal property tax plan.
The guest is the President of the Michigan Carpenters Union, Mike Jackson.
Susan Demas, Bill Ballenger and Chris Christoff join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
DVD Order info
Episode 4223 Release date 11/30/12
Production made possible in part by Truscott Rossman, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air