Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Fri May 10, 2013
Off the Record | May 10, 2013
The panel discusses the chances of a road funding agreement and an uphill battle for no-fault insurance reform.
The guest is insurance lobbyist Peter Kuhnmuench
Bill Ballenger, Susan Demas and Jonathan Oosting join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
DVD Order info
Episode 4246 Release date 05/10/13
Production made possible in part by Truscott Rossman, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air