Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Thu July 19, 2012
Off the Record | July 20, 2012
The panel discusses the ruling that the Roy Schmidt election fraud was not a crime, healthcare get put on hold and a plan to overhaul the School Aid Act.
The guest is Republican Attorney Richard McLlellan.
Paul Egan, Kathy Barks Hoffman and Chad Livengood join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
DVD Order info
Episode 4204 Release date 07/20/12
Production made possible in part by Truscott Rossman, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air