Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Thu July 11, 2013
Off the Record | July 12, 2013
The panel discusses Medicaid expansion and term limits in Michigan. The guest is Jennifer Gratz. An opponent of affirmative action programs, Gratz is considering a run for University of Michigan Board of Regents. Rick Pluta, Chad Livengood and Kyle Melinn join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
DVD Order info
Episode 4303 Release date 07/12/13
Production made possible in part by Truscott Rossman, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air