Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Fri January 20, 2012
Off the Record | January 20, 2012
The Democrats and Republicans have different views of Michigan's 9.3% jobless rate, and there's a standoff between House Republicans and the governor over Snyder's health care plan.
The guest is Mike Nystrom of the Michigan Infrastructure and Transportation Association.
Kathy Barks Hoffman, Paul Egan and Kyle Melinn join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
DVD Order info
Episode 4130 Release date 01/20/12
Production made possible in part by Rossman Public Relations, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air