Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Fri December 9, 2011
Off the Record | December 9, 2011
Gov. Snyder moves toward sending an Emergency Manager to Detroit, and signs an anti-bullying bill; and labor cries foul as the GOP changes Michigan's workers comp law.
The guest is Brandon Jessup of Michigan Forward, trying to block
implementation of the Emergency Manager law.
Stephanie Cepak, Kyle Melinn and Ron Dzwonkowski join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
Production made possible in part by Rossman Public Relations, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air