Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
TV Made in Michigan
Thu August 1, 2013
Off the Record | August 3, 2013 | #4306
The panel discusses Medicaid and the U.S. Senate race. The guest is Rep. Vicki Barnett (D-Farmington Hills), on free college tuition. Kyle Melinn, John Lindstrom and Rick Pluta join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
DVD Order info
Episode 4306 Release date 08/03/13
Production made possible in part by Truscott Rossman, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air