Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri November 18, 2011
Off the Record | 11/18/11
Detroit Mayor Dave Bing wants the state to return $220 million in revenue sharing dollars and recalled former lawmaker Paul Scott keeps $44,000 in recall fight contributions to pay off previous debts.
The guest is Representative Jase Bolger-R, speaker of the House.
Stephanie Cepak, Paul Egan and Chris Christoff join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
Production made possible in part by Rossman Public Relations, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air