Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri November 4, 2011
Off the Record | 11/04/11
Michigan's economic health gets a high ranking from Bloomberg News and a sales tax hike is one idea being pushed to raise more money for roads.
The guest is Representative Paul Opsommer-R of DeWitt. He's chair of the House Transportation Committee.
Stephanie Cepak, Chris Christoff, and Dawson Bell join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
Production made possible in part by Rossman Public Relations, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air