Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri October 21, 2011
Off the Record | 10/21/11
A Michigan House committee approves changes to the no-fault car insurance law and the state finds extra cash on hand.
The guest is Tim Beck of the Michigan Association of Compassion Centers. He's concerned about efforts to change the Medical Marijuana law.
Kathy Barks Hoffman, Kyle Melinn, and Rick Pluta join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
Production made possible in part by Rossman Public Relations, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air