Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
Fri October 14, 2011
Off the Record | 10/14/11
GOP votes for Detroit-Windsor bridge to hard find, Tea Party public support declining, and state collects $285 million in extra revenue. The guest is Rep. Mike Shirkey-R.
Rep. Shirkey-R serves on the Commerce and Health policy committees and is pushing Right to Work legislation.
Susan Demas, Bill Ballenger, and Zachary Gorchow join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
DVD Order info
Episode 4116 Release date 10/14/11
Production made possible in part by Rossman Public Relations, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air