Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri October 7, 2011
Off the Record | 10/07/11
Senate votes to end lifetime health care benefits for some, Snyder will run again in 2012, and GOP Senate candidates release fundraising figures. The guest is Rep. Mark Ouimet-R.
Rep. Ouimet serves on the House Tax Policy Committee and is helping to write a local government consolidation measure.
Stephanie Cepak, Paul Egan, and Rick Pluta join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
Production made possible in part by Rossman Public Relations, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air