Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri September 9, 2011
Off the Record | 09/09/11
The Supreme Court hears the pension tax case, medical marijuana users rally at the state capitol, and Mark Gaffney is stepping down as head of the AFL-CIO.
The guest is Sen. Randy Richardville-R, Senate Majority Leader. Formerly an economic development director, Richardville has served six years in the Michigan House and four years in the Senate.
Chris Christoff, Kathy Barks Hoffman, and Zachary Gorchow join senior capitol correspondent Tim Skubick.
Production made possible in part by Rossman Public Relations, Michigan Business & Professional Association, Michigan Food and Beverage Association and Hager Fox Heating and Air