Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Thu February 2, 2012
Punxsutawney Phil Sees Six More Weeks Of Winter
Breaking "news" at 7:27 a.m. ET: Punxsutawney Phil predicts six more weeks of winter. He saw "many shadows."
Our original post:
It's that time again.
Time for Americans to pause and watch as a Pennsylvania groundhog supposedly tells us whether we will or won't have six more weeks of winter.
Punxsutawney Phil is due to emerge from his "burrow" at 7:20 a.m ET.
As everyone knows, "if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter weather. If he does not see his shadow, there will be an early spring."
There's a live webcast here.
We'll update with the "news" when Phil gives us his forecast.