Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Off the Record | December 13, 2013 | #4325
Fri November 11, 2011
Pharmaceutical Exec To Lead Penn State Investigation
A pharmaceutical company executive will lead an investigative committee that's looking at the child sexual abuse scandal at Pennsylvania State University. This new committee will be made up of students, faculty and board members. This committee's investigation is separate from the criminal investigation already underway.