Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Mon February 15, 2010
Panicked passenger delays Lansing flight
By Mark Bashore, WKAR
Lansing, MI –
Delta Airlines says a panicked passenger was arrested at Lansing's Capital Region International Airport last night after trying to escape from a plane about to take off for Detroit. Joe Williams is a spokesman for Delta subsidiary Pinnacle Airlines.
"He did not get to the door as he was restrained by several other passengers. The flight returned to the gate and local law enforcement met him there and detained the passenger."
Airport authorities say terror is not considered a motive in the incident. A Detroit FBI spokesperson says the unidentified man was released last night.