Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri May 29, 2009
Orioles beat Detroit Tigers 5-1
BALTIMORE (AP) – BALTIMORE (AP) - The Tigers' four-game series against Baltimore continues tonight at Camden Yards. Dontrelle Willis starts for Detroit and the Orioles send Brad Bergesen to the mound.
Luke Scott homered twice and had four RBIs last night as Baltimore beat Detroit 5-1 for its season-high fourth straight victory.
David Hernandez won his major league debut. He allowed one run, all five Tigers hits and four walks in 5 2-3 innings.
Scott hit a solo shot in the second inning and a three-run drive in the eighth off Ryan Perry. It was his sixth career two-homergame.
Rookie Nolan Reimold also homered for the Orioles.