Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Radio Made in Michigan
Sun February 3, 2013
MSU Today | February 3, 2012
Super Bowl TV ads, growing up in an alcoholic family, top ten home energy myths
Emeritus MSU advertising professor Bruce Vanden Bergh talks about the state and future of the advertising industry and about what to expect in this year's crop of Super Bowl TV ads. MSU alumna and advocate for children growing up in alcoholic families - Jody Lamb - tells us about her new book "Easter Ann Peters' Operation Cool," which is being hailed for the sensitive and creative way it tackles the issue. The Top Ten Home Energy Myths, too, and an award-winning local paint company.