Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Thu July 9, 2009
MSU Moving Auto Fleet To Hybrids
By Scott Pohl, WKAR
EAST LANSING, MI – Michigan State University's "Be Spartan Green" environmental stewardship program has branched out from the usual "reduce, re-use, recycle" to include the fleet of vehicles owned by the school.
MSU has purchased 30 Ford Fusion hybrid cars. The sale makes the university Ford's biggest customer for the new hybrids outside of the federal government and commercial fleet customers.
WKAR's Scott Pohl reports.