Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Wed November 4, 2009
MSU football coach Mark Dantonio looks for his team to rebound this Saturday
East Lansing, MI – The Michigan State football program coming off of two consecutive heartbreaking losses is heading into this weeks game against the Broncos of Western Michigan re-focused and determined to get respect back.
Spartan Head Coach Mark Dantonio despite his teams 4-5 overall record and not living up to the high expectations entering this season realizes their is still a lot to play for. Michigan State with a 3-3 conference record realizes that a BIG TEN championship is all but gone, a third consecutive bowl game however is still very much a possibility.
Western Michigan comes into Spartan Stadium this Saturday looking to win it's first game in East Lansing against Michigan State in school history. The Broncos come in with an identical overall and conference record as the green and white.