Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Thu August 23, 2012
Membership Update from Barb Beers
Thanks to those of you who have already given to WKAR-TV's August membership campaign. We are moving toward our goal of $95,000 with almost $43,000 pledged as of Friday morning. This is a little less than half of our way to the total we'd like to reach by Sunday, and we're about two-thirds of the way through the campaign.
We're going to need a big bump over the next few days to make the goal! Remember, we are trying our best to limit our on-air campaigns to only 11 days each this year, but that means we need to bring in contributions more quickly to make up for the fewer days. If you made your gift last September, it's time to renew, and we always welcome additional gifts!
If you haven't already given, please take a few minutes to do it now. You can GIVE NOW right here!
And thanks again for being part of WKAR's family.