Member Clubs - WKAR Sound Vision Society
The WKAR Sound Vision Society is for individual and corporate donors to make a larger investment in the future of WKAR Radio and Television. This giving society is designed to make WKAR richer, not ultimately in dollars, but in essential resources that only dollars can provide.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY in the Sound Vision Society is open to individuals, foundations and corporate donors who contribute a minimum of $1,000 annually to WKAR-AM/FM/TV. Gifts to WKAR Radio, TV and Radio Talking Book may also be combined to achieve the annual $1,000 gift level minimum necessary.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your gift does something no other charitable contribution can do -- it not only speaks for you and your values, but it also speaks to the entire community.
Your gift touches every curious child, every grateful homebound senior citizen, every dedicated teacher, every public decision-maker, and every family like yours with a desire for personal enrichment and growth.
WKAR must rely on the support of those viewers and listeners who share its sound vision for innovation and excellence.
Funds raised through the Sound Vision Society will expand the possibilities of what is already an exciting and flourishing environment for educational and cultural programming in Michigan.
WKAR Sound Vision Society Benefits
Your Sound Vision Society gift will be recognized in a way fitting to the importance of the work it makes possible. As a member of the Sound Vision Society you will be entitled to the following benefits.
- WKAR Radio Day Sponsorship.
- Membership in the WKAR-TV Kids' Club for your children or grandchildren.
- An invitation to attend Sound Vision Society and other special events with the highest priority in seating and invitations.
- The opportunity to attend special TV or radio tapings.
- Personally guided tours of the WKAR Radio and TV studios (if requested).
- One-year subscription to the WKAR Radio monthly member publication and to WKAR-TV's Fine Tuning magazine.
- Recognition in WKAR's two monthly member publications.
- WKAR Radio Perpetual Day Sponsorships
WKAR Sound Vision Society members are also eligible for membership in Michigan State University's various major donor clubs or giving societies depending on pledge level.
WKAR Sound Vision Society Giving Levels
- Visionary Donor - $10,000+
- Sound Investor - $5,000-$9,999
- Program Partner - $2,500-4,999
- SVS Support - $1,000-$2,499
Join the WKAR Sound Vision Society Today
Let your own interests and passions be expressed through a leadership gift to WKAR's Sound Vision Society.
You are the Future of WKAR Our future is in the hands of people like you. Your generosity and your partnership is needed now more than ever, to reach the many who depend on us, and to provide the margin of excellence which defines WKAR.
Join the WKAR Sound Vision Society today.
For additional information or to obtain a membership application, please contact:
517 432-3120 ext 357