Most Active Stories
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
Radio Made in Michigan
Wed May 1, 2013
MEDC president on Michigan's economic future
The Michigan Economic Development Corporation touts itself as the state's marketing arm and lead agency for business, talent and jobs, tourism, incentives and overall economic growth.
Michael Finney is the President and CEO of MEDC. He came to the organization after holding a key economic development position as head of the Ann Arbor Spark. Finney joins Current State to discuss MEDC and Michigan’s larger economic picture.